Monday, JUNE 20th (5:30pm EST)
VP, Strategy and
Event agenda (all times EST) :
|6:00~6:15||Introduction by Duane Morris Presentation by Matthew Snyder, Founder/ CEO ADObjects, Inc The Latest on the Cross-Media Landscape|
|6:15~7:15||Interview Discussion: Scott Meyer, CEO, EVIDON [Interviewer] Eliot Pierce, VP Strategy, Business Development and Advertising Operations The New York Times|
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- Generally speaking, what has New York Times learnt from its “Digital Subscriber” Campaign?
- What are the greatest challenges in building the right cross-media, cross-platform strategies? How has mobile played a role in cross-platform marketing
- The role of the App, Web and Social (Facebook, Twitter) in the Convergence of the three business models of Print, Online, Mobile. Some high-level insights worth sharing.
- The role of CRM ( Customer Relationship Management) cross-platform tied to advertising, subscription, ecommerce, behavioral targeting and data management in order to best leverage user information for engagement optimization and traffic building.
- The discussion of the different disruptive strategies have best served the overall business of growing users and revenue
- Looking at the future of “the Cookie” in the context of cross-platform Media Strategies, Re-targeting, Location-based targeting and information sharing
- Methods of how to leverage Twitter, Facebook to grow your media-cross-media
- Uncovering Free vs. Premium Services in order the facilitate building a sustainable business. How to best leverage each property so 1+1=3 is the formula for your business.
- How to efficiently bring Ad Sales and Advertising Operations best across all mediums in a consistent manner. Best use of understanding subscribers from different vantage points and then all together?
- Some more points and lessons learnt for the Advertiser on how to reach and engage right potential customers through this cross-media strategy.